16th December 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for 12th Commerce NIOS if haven't appeared in 11th standard?

Hi sir
do you have any idea of 12th nios exam?
i have not give 11th and want to give 12th commerce
in nios? so can i apply?
please help me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  2. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  3. Can I join B.A government college after completing diploma?
  4. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  5. Which course can be done after passing 10th?
  6. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  7. Eligibility to apply in NEET for 12th NIOS student?
  8. What is the scope in commerce with computers? I am in 11th standard
  9. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  10. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
  12. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  13. Can I apply for Mechanical Engineering Diploma on 10th basis being 12th commerce passed?
  14. Can I appear for IIT-JEE after studying 12th from NIOS -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for NEET if completed 12th from NIOS Board? What is Odisha JEE specially for?
  16. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  17. Eligibility to apply for NDA with Commerce with maths in 11th and 12th standard?
  18. How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board
18th December 2014, 12:02 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for 12th Commerce NIOS if haven't appeared in 11th standard?

NO, You cannot apply for 12th standard in NIOS, if you have not completed your 11th standard. That's because you have to submit the following documents to get admission in 12th standard in NIOS.
1)11th pass certificate
2)Transfer certificate
3)Bonafide certificate
Without these certificates, you cannot get an admission. And 11th pass certificate is mandatory to get an admission. So, try to complete your 11th standard to join in 12th standard in NIOS.
26th June 2021, 08:23 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for 12th Commerce NIOS if haven't appeared in 11th standard?

No without passed 11th standard you can't get admission in 12th standard...and you will not clear basic knowledge of commerce which you gain in your 11th class...
It's must be clear your 11th standard...than get admission in 12th standard..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?