8th December 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?

hi i m ranajith 24 m frm india. i passed 11th science and failed in 12th science aftr that i hav done one profession course and currently i m working.now i m planning to pass my 12th science.
i got admisson for the 12th science in NIOS national institute of open schooling. i want to to go Bsc in B-Techor BHMS doctor program.so wil i get admisson to these mentioned field like medical , Bsc aftr passing 12th from NIOS.

One more question i hav

Does NIOS degree recognised in Abroad like US,UK? NIOS is open schooling distance degree.

Thnx for ur earliest attention.

17th December 2014, 09:55 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i m ranajith 24 m frm india. i passed 11th science and failed in 12th science aftr that i hav done one profession course and currently i m working.now i m planning to pass my 12th science.
i got admisson for the 12th science in NIOS national institute of open schooling. i want to to go Bsc in B-Techor BHMS doctor program.so wil i get admisson to these mentioned field like medical , Bsc aftr passing 12th from NIOS.

One more question i hav

Does NIOS degree recognised in Abroad like US,UK? NIOS is open schooling distance degree.

Thnx for ur earliest attention.
We appreciate your interest to apply for Graduation program. The candidates who have completed 12th standard from NIOS are eligible to apply for Graduation. But, you have already crossed the age limit of 24 years so it's difficult for you to get admission for B.Sc course at regular college. Those candidates who are interested to do B.Sc course through regular university should not be more than 24 years old. However, you can do B.Sc through distance mode after completing 12th standard from NIOS.

B.Sc Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality: Must be a citizen of India.

Age limit: Applicant's age should not be more than 23 years. ( Note: The age limit may differ from college to college)

Educational Qualification: Should have passed the complete senior secondary (l0+2) /equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% aggregate marks as a regular student.

Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing for the final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply.

Please visit the respective university directly or official website for info regarding the B.Sc eligibility criteria.

All the Best
17th June 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?

A student pass from nios exam can get good collages ? And he/ she can go abroad for higher studies.
8th April 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello there,

My name is Atul. I have done NIOS 2 in Science from Nepal. By any chance does any University in USA shall approve me for a Graduation Programme of Mechanical Engineering?

I would appreciate your quick feedback.

Thank You.
18th January 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply with NIOS 10th certificate for study Abroad? Can i get study visa with NIOS 10th certificate?
27th February 2017, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi I, I am Aj from India , and I have passed my 2 from NIOS DELHI in arts streem ( Hindi , English , home science , and political science )
And got 55 %. And now in B.A ( English , Hindi , Political science , fashion designing )
And want to drop .
Plz suggest meh some developed countries to higher studies .
And I got 6 band in my IELTS .

SOME AGENTS TOLD MEH THAT NIOS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES .
My dream is to study in melbourne with Fashion designing or in humanities I AM CONFUSED WHERE I HAVE TO GO !
PLZ GUIDE MEH
I WILL B VERY THANK FULL FOR THIS .
23rd April 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I am nikhil i have passed my sslc and i have done one year diploma in ITES can i apply Bsc in computer science in Nios
26th September 2019, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I have passed bios 12from science stream .I want to study in canda .I have ilts (6marks). Is it possible for me
25th November 2021, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Date of birth 5/4/1997 hai qya mai bsc kr sakta hu please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?