18th April 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Is there negative marking in UP B.Ed entrance exam 2015?

sir up.b.ed 2015 has negative marking or not can you please confirm me for the exam held on 25 april so pls reply me soon.....

18th April 2015, 11:41 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there negative marking in UP B.Ed entrance exam 2015?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir up.b.ed 2015 has negative marking or not can you please confirm me for the exam held on 25 april so pls reply me soon.....
UP B. Ed examination is offline OMR Sheet Objective examination and there is negative marking in this examination, so please attempt those questions in which you are confirming. There are two papers in UP B. Ed Entrance examination

Well, it is not mentioned in the official notification regarding Negative marking. But yes, there is a negative marking in UP B. Ed entrance examination.

Paper 1:

The duration of this examination is 3 hours and the paper is of 200 marks.

Subject: (A) General Knowledge & Current Affairs & (B) Language Test can either choose Hindi or English.

Paper 2:

The duration of paper 2 is also 3 hours and paper is of 200 marks.

Subject: (A) Aptitude Test & (B) Main subject will be your stream of graduation Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture.

Both the papers is compulsory for all the candidates.

If you have already apply for this examination, then please prepare well for the exam as per the syllabus & pattern. If you want more details please visit the official website.
18th April 2015, 02:40 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Is there negative marking in UP B.Ed entrance exam 2015?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
JEE i.e. Joint Entrance exam UP B.Ed also known as UP i.e. Utter Pradesh B.Ed Entrance exam is conducted by Bundelkhand University, Jhansi for admission of candidates into B.Ed programmes offered by UP government and private colleges.

This exam includes questions from research aptitude, GK, Current affairs and related subject papers. Talking about cut off marks in UP B.Ed JEE, it's 50% marks aggregate with 40% marks in each paper. 5% relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.

Entrance exam consist of objective type of questions which has two papers, Paper I consists of Section a and Section b, section a is GK and Section b is Hindi or English language. Total marks are 200 with 3 hours of duration.

Paper II consists of again two parts section A is for research aptitude and section b is subject knowledge (Arts, science, commerce and agriculture). Total marks of this paper are 200 with again 3 hours of duration.

Note: Examination mode is offline so you will be provided with OMR sheet, so be careful while marking the answer. Also note there will be negative marking scheme, so answer those questions which you are sure of it.
18th April 2015, 03:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no negative marking in UP B.Ed entrance exam and you can attempt your answers without worrying about deduction. So, don't worry about the negative marking because it is not implemented according to the official notification.

UP B.Ed JEE has two papers of 200 marks each. The paper is totally multiple choice questions based and there will be questions related to general knowledge, language and respective subject in which you specialize.

For more information visit http://upbed.nic.in
20th April 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam
is there any negative marking provision in UP B.Ed JEE 2016 that is going to be held on 22 april 2016 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?