19th April 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MD-Pathology course if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT?

Hi friends,
I have done DMLT & also passed M.Sc in Microbiology. So I want to ask a query that shall I eligible to take admission for MD in Pathology or related Pathology PG course? Please guide me.

9th February 2017, 04:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MD-Pathology course if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends,
I have done DMLT & also passed M.Sc in Microbiology. So I want to ask a query that shall I eligible to take admission for MD in Pathology or related Pathology PG course? Please guide me.

Sorry, you are not eligible to study MD in Pathology course after completing M.Sc Microbiology and DMLT courses. The MD Pathology course is eligible for those who have passed MBBS from any university recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI). Those who want to get admission to the MD Pathology should sit for a Post Graduate Entrance Examination. The course is of three years duration. It is not possible to study the course without MBBS degree. So you can do some other courses or can apply for jobs in the healthcare industry.
8th November 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MD-Pathology course if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT?

is it possible to study for pathology lab technician after bsc microbiology
27th September 2021, 03:17 PM
Minal F

No , Candidates must have a graduation or bachelor's degree in Science with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Completion of an MBBS degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?