21st March 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?

Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com? I have interest in LLB. Is it possible to go in law field? I just wanted to know the best course to be taken for setting up my career path. Please help!

22nd March 2015, 07:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?

The best post graduation course you can opt after completion of B.Com course is Master of Commerce (M.Com) course. Since you are really interested in doing LLB (Bachelor of Law) course, I suggest you to do LLB course after B.Com. As you are asking for Post Graduation course, LLB is not considered as Post Graduate degree. LLB course is basically equivalent to Bachelor degree (LLB-Bachelor of Law) which is not equivalent to Post Graduate degree. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for LLB course is 12th class and Graduation candidates are also eligible to pursue LL.B course. Yes, there is a possibility to join LLB course course after completion of B.Com. As far as my knowledge is concerned, LLB course and M.Com courses are very good for bright career path.
22nd March 2015, 07:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?

The best post graduation course you can opt after completion of B.Com course is Master of Commerce (M.Com) course. Since you are really interested in doing LLB (Bachelor of Law) course, I suggest you to do LLB course after B.Com. As you are asking for Post Graduation course, LLB is not considered as Post Graduate degree. LLB course is basically equivalent to Bachelor degree (LLB-Bachelor of Law) which is not equivalent to Post Graduate degree. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for LLB course is 12th class and Graduation candidates are also eligible to pursue LL.B course. Yes, there is a possibility to join LLB course course after completion of B.Com. As far as my knowledge is concerned, LLB course and M.Com courses are very good for bright career path..
4th November 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

B.com is completed in marathi med.in ycmou now i want to apply for llb so give me suggestions
27th September 2021, 03:23 PM
Minal F

After B.Com you can do this courses:-

Chartered Accountant
Company Secretary
Master of Commerce
Business Accounting and Taxation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?