2nd April 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend in M.Pharm 2nd year, if qualified GPAT now?

I haven't clear GPAT 2017. I know I can get admission for M.Pharm, but if I qualify GPAT 2018. So, I'm applicable to have stipend in my M.Pharm 2nd year? If yes, what will be the criteria? Email: [email protected] Thank you

5th April 2017, 12:11 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get stipend in M.Pharm 2nd year, if qualified GPAT now?

No, as you qualify GPAT for 2018 so you will not get the scholarship in 2017. The institute must be approved by AICTE then only the candidate will get the scholarship. The candidate must qualify for scholarship and get admission in M.Pharmacy is the minimum eligibility criteria. The candidate must have the general savings bank account and the name of the candidate and the name given in bank must match to get the scholarship. The candidate will get Rs. 7500-8000 per month as per the present stipend for GPAT scholarship.

5th April 2017, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you have to take admission in first year M.Pharm after qualifying GPAT to become eligible for stipend. There is no procedure to get stipend only for one year.

Hence, you have already taken admission in M.Pharm and present degree will not be eligible for GPAT stipend in any case.

23rd September 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

If I am G pat qualified student but I doesn't want to do M pharm then still I get Scholarship ? Because I want to do another course for that I want money.

26th November 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am passed out in 2018 June B. Pharma. If I qualify In 2019 gpat, am I able to get scholarship for joining mpharm?

7th February 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I am studying mpharm first year now am eligible for gpat qualified I get the scholarship in mpharm first year or not

10th February 2019, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I have not qualified GPAT 2019 if I dont take admission in m-pharm and reappear for gpat in 2020 can i get stipend if qualify in second try.

3rd September 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Tell me that can i get stipend if i m taking admission externally in M-Pharm

9th November 2020, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I am qualified gpat 2020can I do my m pharmacy in next academic year not this year is anything problem will occur to get the stipend plz tell me I want to skip the year because of personal problems wheather it's possible or not?

27th September 2021, 03:13 PM
Minal F

Once ,you qualified GPAT ,you will get Rs 12,400/- per month for 2 years after admission in M Pharma in a particular University .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?