26th April 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in The National Institute for Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack for 12th PCM candidate?

Hello everyone,
I am studying in 12th PCM and
next year I want to study Bachelor
of Occupational Therapy course.
I want to do BOT from The National Institute
for Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack.
Please tell me how I make this possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better for me in Orissa, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and UP after scoring 182443 rank in AIEEE?
  2. Colleges and their cut off marks along with fees for admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  4. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  5. Cost of pursuing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  6. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. Eligibility criteria and Annual Fee of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy course in India? -- [New]
  8. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  9. How to get admission in MPT in government college of India?
  10. List of universities which offer correspondence Bachelor of Occupational Therapy to BHMS Doctor?
  11. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  12. Which are the colleges under IPU?
  13. Occupational therapy prospect in INDIA?
  14. List of the universities offering B.Ed courses approved by Odisha?
  15. Does the company allow to do M.E in distance while working in LnT infotech?
  16. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do masters in rehabilitation science in india or Abroad?
  18. List of jobs I can apply for after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? I'm doing Masters from Gujarat university
1st May 2015, 08:25 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in The National Institute for Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack for 12th PCM candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am studying in 12th PCM and
next year I want to study Bachelor
of Occupational Therapy course.
I want to do BOT from The National Institute
for Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack.
Please tell me how I make this possible?
To study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in The National Institute for Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack , you must have passed 12th class with PCB subjects.

You belong to PCM stream and you are not applicable for this course from National Institute for Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack.

You can go for engineering stream or commerce related courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?