23rd July 2011, 10:10 PM
sheetal110990

Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?

i would like to know about career in occupational therapy & scope in occupational therapy . i also want to know that what courses are available in occupational therapy & which are the best colleges in india (& mumbai) and what are the job opportunities in the field of occupational therapy?
please tell & guide me as early as possible

SHEETAL

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a good salary after doing career in occupational therapy from government college of India?
  2. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  3. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. Occupational therapy prospect in INDIA?
  5. What is the scope for Cardiovascular Technicians
  6. Colleges and their cut off marks along with fees for admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  7. Procedure to do OT after certificate course in Gyani?
  8. Cost of pursuing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  9. Eligibility criteria and Annual Fee of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy course in India?
  10. Can I write Dr. in prefix of my name after completion of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  11. Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Scope of this course?
  12. Which top paramedical Diploma courses i can study in India? -- [New]
  13. Cutoff marks for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy for government and private colleges in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  15. List of universities which offer correspondence Bachelor of Occupational Therapy to BHMS Doctor?
  16. Eligibility criteria for occupational therapist after bachelors in occupational therapy?
  17. Which colleges offer Post Graduation in master of Occupational Therapy course in Mental and Psychosocial Health
  18. Which field is in great demand for students with Biology subject in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd November 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?

what is the different between occupational therapy and physiotherapy
15th April 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?

is there entrance exam for baslp course in india??
25th May 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Let me know the top colleges of audio and speech therapy?
How can I apply for this?
26th May 2016, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I have passed by 55% in hsc and I want to go in physiotherapy. ..but i am excepting less marks in mh-cet ??? Can I get college in physiotherapy
9th February 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

My aim is to become a doctor. i have applied for NEET. If i am not able to get through what should i do? Is there any other courses related to medical. please give some ideas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?