24th June 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?

Sir i want to ask u that can i do B.ed in Delhi after doing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy.If yes which are the colleges which offer such program.Also does doing b.ed from correspndence differ in job prospects.Please ans this question as early as possible

17th September 2014, 07:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i want to ask u that can i do B.ed in Delhi after doing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy.If yes which are the colleges which offer such program.Also does doing b.ed from correspndence differ in job prospects.Please ans this question as early as possible
Yes you are eligible for B.Ed course after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy). The candidates who have completed their graduation course are eligible to apply to the course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two years bachelor degree course and the course is divided into four semesters.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:-

► The eligibility for a B.Ed course will be a bachelors degree in any subject from recognized university.

► Some reputed institutes may demand for experience of one or two years in the field of teaching.

► An entrance exam is often required depending on the college.

► The minimum marks required for qualification is 50% (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD).

Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?

Yes you can do B.Ed course through Distance mode. There are so many universities which offer B.Ed course through distance mode. Entrance exam is not necessary to get admission for B.Ed course through distance mode. The fee structure for B.Ed course through distance mode is low when compared to regular mode. Here, I am providing some B.Ed universes through distance mode.

B.Ed Universities through Distance Mode:-

- Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL)
- Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre
- Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education
- Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education
- Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies
- University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE)
- University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education
16th April 2015, 12:41 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?

According to the norms of UGC, the eligibility criteria for BEd is as follows :

* The candidate has done graduation from any recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate should have secured at least 55% marks in graduation.

* There is no age limit for the course.

So, if you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?