26th April 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission? Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 10th student?

Hello everyone,
I want to give JEXPO so please
tell the eligibility criteria for JEXPO?
I am studying 10th standard and I also
want to know the cutoff ranks for getting
admission? Please reply to me asap.

27th April 2015, 10:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission? Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 10th student?

JEXPO is a Polytechnic entrance examination which is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Higher Education for admission to Polytechnic course in Private and Government colleges across the state of West Bengal. Candidates who can satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria are eligible to appear in JEXPO examination :-

-->You must have passed 10th standard with at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination from a recognised board.

-->You must be at least 15 years old to be eligible to appear for the exam. There is no upper age limit required to appear for the exam.

By qualifying the entrance examination and securing a rank below 1,00,000 rank in JEXPO examination, you can definitely get admission in Polytechnic course through JEXPO examination.
21st May 2017, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission? Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 10th student?

I have got general 18300 rank and sc 2336 rank in jexpo. So can I get admission in government college polytechnic
6th June 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I have got 6247 in General what should i do after that to find a great job?
10th June 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Well my general rank 3496 obc rank 713 get admission in apc roy college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?