1st May 2015, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for PGDCA entrance exam? Solved or unsolved papers for PGDCA entrance exam course?

I m doing my PGDCA cource.but I dont know how we prepare for my exams.nobody is here to help me.i want solved and unsolved question papers for PGDCA cource.plz help me.i will be very thankful to u.

12th May 2017, 09:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for PGDCA entrance exam? Solved or unsolved papers for PGDCA entrance exam course?

PGDCA stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application and to prepare for this examination you can refer to some of the following books:

> Elementary Algebra (Harold Jacobs)

> C Programming (Balaguruswamy)

> Programming in ANSI (Agarwal)

> Complete Course for PGDCA (Prakhar Publisher)

> Essential Mathematics for Life Series (Mary S. Charuhas)

> Master Math (Debra Ross)

As per your request I have also attached some previous years papers for the same. Download the papers and start solving them, so that you can prepare well for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PGDCA.pdf(165.8 KB, 457 views)
File Type: pdf pgdca 1.pdf(120.0 KB, 395 views)
13th February 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for PGDCA entrance exam? Solved or unsolved papers for PGDCA entrance exam course?

EXPLAIN THE CONCEPT OF POINTERS & STATIC VARIABLE ?
4th May 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Politacnic Entrance exam paper for pgdca
15th May 2023, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PGDCA course after my BBA and I have done my 2 without maths so can get admission in PGDCA or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?