22nd May 2011, 06:36 PM
sameer khan 0731

Which are the better career options in Indore City for me if I am not interested to continue in Biology field after doing 12th in Biology?

i have just passed 12th by biology field and i dont want to continue in medical field so what are the better career options in indore city?

8th July 2011, 04:27 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the better career options in Indore City for me if I am not interested to continue in Biology field after doing 12th in Biology?

after completion of 12th with biology if you are interested in biology but don't want to go for medical field then till there are some options for you. you may do B.Sc in biology subject.

there are so many field in biology like
Botany
Zoology
Physiology
Microbiology etc.

you should choose one field according to your interest and do B.Sc on that course.

now microbiology is very popular. job opportunity and scope is very high after studying microbiology. mainly the research field of microbiology is very glorious. if you are interested in microbiology then you may go for it.

other field are also good. Zoology field is very good. actually you should choose one field of biology according to your interest in 12th biology.

best wishes.
8th July 2011, 05:48 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the better career options in Indore City for me if I am not interested to continue in Biology field after doing 12th in Biology?

hello dear

see, after 12th in Biology. you can do many courses if you have PCM combination.

you can do given below courses

1.B.TECH.

2.B.Pharm.

3.BCA.

4.BBA.

5.Hotel Management.

6.B.SC.

etc.

all the best.............
8th July 2011, 08:32 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

HI,
if you are not interested in biology means you have many fields in
B.E civil,mechanical, etc
BSC physics,maths,etc
BCA
you can choose any engineering branch that you wish every course has good future
19th September 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

can I take up Economics after clearing my 10 2 with Physics, Chemistry,Biology(not having maths)?
23rd December 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i am gauri 17yrs old , i intrested in biology , & i got 12th std 42% please tell me what can i do , what is good for my carrier? plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me sir
13th February 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a tenth class student i am wating to do journalism can i take biology
25th February 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I wanna become a gynae...but my bro too wanna do mbbs..n also mah family status is not so gud...plz tell me way should i do bcz i wanna do job as fast as possible..so after 2 way should i do....????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?