29th December 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?

sir/madam i am going to complete my b.sc. nursing so please give me information that can i get direct admission in 2nd year mbbs degree course and what is the fee structure of it.please guide me..

Related Questions:
  1. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  2. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  3. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  4. MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  6. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure for direct admission in MBBS?
  8. What is the fee structure for direct admission in MBBS?
  9. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  11. Diploma based admission in B Tech 2nd year?
  12. Minimum fee structure required for direct admission in MBBS course in India?
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS without entrance test? How much fee is needed for MBBS? I have scored 52% in 2nd year PUC
  14. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  15. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  16. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  17. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  18. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
30th May 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?

Dear sir/madam,
I discontinued for Bpt 3rt year,now i like study for MBBS.so plese give me some idea
27th October 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?

prajakta,
hi!:)
nw i m entrd in pharmacy field bt didn't find it intresting nd wnt 2 leavve it. wil it b ri8?
19th December 2014, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

How to get direct admision in second year of MBBS ?
nw i m studying in s.y of b.pharm which exam are eligble fr me. . .?
24th January 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

For B.sc nursing MBBS 2nd year admission is or not.If yes then how
8th May 2018, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses that I have to undertake to get admitted mbbs course 2 phase?
16th May 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

This year I am eligible for courses other than MBBS but after taking admission to BDS/BHMS can I apply for the admission for MBBS 2nd yr through any exam?
7th September 2018, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

How to get 2nd year admission directly to mbbs?
Now I'm in bds 1st year....is it possible , after completing my bds ....if yes,then what I have to do for that?..... please answer me
25th September 2019, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to 2nd year of MBBS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?