23rd April 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?

Hi,
I have done B.Com from school of open learning (D.U) unfortunately with 51% marks.
I now am interested in M.A in psychology (distance learning) and then PhD in Psychology (also distance learning).
Now my question is that is it possible to go for PhD in psychology with M.A in Psychology from distance learning and B.com with 51% marks.

or can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD?

does PhD also comes with distance education?

Please consult me and reply with the relevant answers. I would be very thankful.

P.S I finished my Senior secondary in 2007 with 89% marks from CBSE.

Related Questions:
27th April 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?

I have my MA through distance education. I always had deep interest in Psychology and also worked in related areas with NGO's could you please tell me the fastest route to attain phD In Psyhology.

Are there any career guidance centres for the same as iam totally lost.

Pls reply .

thanks,
jose
15th December 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?

could you please suggest which university offers best Psychology courses at graduation level.
And also for a counselling career which course should i opt for ? BA or BSC psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?