12th May 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MCI for Russia returned MBBS?

Tell me that my son study MBBS in Russia (BC category) 12th mark 40% eligible for MCI eligibility ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?
  2. MBBS studies in Russia and MCI clearance?
  3. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  4. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  5. Am i eligible to appear in Maharashtra PGM CET? I have completed my MBBS from Russia and have got a permanent registration from MCI
  6. Total cost to do 2 years PG course in Armenia or Russia? Reorganization of course by MCI and WHO?
  7. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?
  9. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  10. How to study MBBS in Russia?
  11. Can I study MBBS in Russia if secured 63% in 12th?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  13. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  14. Can I pursue MBBS from Russia having done 12th with 85%?
  15. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  16. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?
  17. Russia and Mexico, which is better to study MBBS? Total expenses to study MBBS in Russia and Mexico?
  18. Can I apply for IAS exam if done MBBS from Russia?
17th May 2015, 11:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MCI for Russia returned MBBS?

Your son should complete MBBS in Russia with good grades. Then if he wants to come to India and practice in India, has to appear in the screening test conducted by MCI. This test is conducted every year and any student who has MBBS degree from abroad and want to practice in India has to clear this test. On clearing the test , your son will get the license to practice in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?