27th November 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?

If a student who has completed MBBS in Kerala can undertake internship in Delhi hospitals. If so, which are the MCI approved colleges for the same for getting MCI registration/

How much stipend would be provided.

manoj

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  2. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  3. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  4. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  5. Is SUT Medical College,Vattappara, Thiruvananthapuram approved by MCI for MBBS?
  6. MBBS from Xuzhou Medical college China is MCI approved or not?
  7. Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?
  8. List of MCI approved Medical colleges in China?
  9. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  10. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  11. Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?
  12. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  13. Which are the MCI approved medical colleges outside India and how can I apply?
  14. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  15. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  16. Is RBILISI medical college, Georgia approved by MCI?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for MCI after passing 12th with science group?
  18. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student -- [Most Discussed]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?