23rd May 2011, 12:26 PM
luckysaroj

Is it possible to join MCA course from Mumbai Distance Education University?

Hi sir,
I have done B.A(History) graduation from Mumbai Unviersity year 2009. And I have also done Software engineering(GNIIT) computer course From NIIT Mumbai. Is possible to Join MCA Course Entrance Exam From Mumbai Distance Education University. P'ze reply me your answers.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  2. Can I be eligible to do MCA through distance education of Mumbai University?
  3. Does the distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?
  4. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  5. How to get admission in Ph.D in distance education in Mumbai University?
  6. Is Distance Education courses available in IIT-JEE ? List of Top University for MCA
  7. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  8. Is distance education invalid in MNC companies? Which is better between B.Tech and MCA?
  9. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same? -- [New]
  10. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  11. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/ -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  13. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  14. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  15. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  16. Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?
  17. Where to do Part time or distance education programme in Ph.D in Public Administration in Mumbai University?
  18. Can I take admission in Mumbai University for MBA or MCA?
10th January 2012, 07:40 AM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Is it possible to join MCA course from Mumbai Distance Education University?

hi my dear friend.... you are asking about MCA in distantly..

yes it is possible to join MCA in distance education. but you must have following criteria

1.First of all you can finish your Graduate in recognized university
2.you must complete your degree
3.After that you can apply for the entrance exam
4.Entrance exam will be conducted
5.Based on entrance exam, the ranking list prepared
6.counseling can be done
7.seats will be allocated

these are the procedures of joining MCA

All The Best VMSHEMA
30th November 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join MCA course from Mumbai Distance Education University?

I m completed garaution by mumbai university in mumbai unversity there in distance education any admission without entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?