18th May 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for 9th student in West Bengal who belongs to Nepal?

Hello,
I am a Nepali student, studying in West Bengal, India.
I have passed class eight and entered in class ninth.
I want to get the scholarship because my family
income is very low. So, please tell me about the
scholarships for me in West Bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply in scholarship for 9th West Bengal Board student?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much rank should I get to get into NIT in West Bengal?
  4. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  5. Is Resident of Chandigarh eligible for Home State Quota in NIT Jalandhar?
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. List of scholarships available for 9th ICSE student of Delhi
  8. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
  9. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%
  10. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  11. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  12. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  13. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  14. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  15. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  16. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  17. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  18. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
22nd May 2015, 08:28 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships available for 9th student in West Bengal who belongs to Nepal?

There is no such scholarship is available for the pre-metric students. Scholarship scheme has been introduced to provide financial support to the poor and meritorious students. The scholarship is given to the Bonafied students of following courses only.

1. Diploma
2. B.Tech
3. P.G
4. B.A
5. P.U.C

The scholarships are given for the students who completed his/her 10th. There is no scholarships available for the 8th and 9th students.
23rd May 2015, 04:11 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Default Re: Scholarships available for 9th student in West Bengal who belongs to Nepal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a Nepali student, studying in West Bengal, India.
I have passed class eight and entered in class ninth.
I want to get the scholarship because my family
income is very low. So, please tell me about the
scholarships for me in West Bengal.

Yes, you can get the Loan from Indian bank although you are from Nepal. Since, you are studying in West Bengal then you must be having all the official document of the West Bengal, So with the help of those document you can apply for the Education loan or if you are living with your family in West Bengal then you will surely get your loan passed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?