29th May 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering admission in 12th after 10th without doing intermediate?

iam looking courses after 10th class without doing inter and class 12th in india
with universities names can you mail me and urls

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in MCA without 12th or intermediate?
  2. Is it true that if we score 90%+ in 10th and 12th we can get direct admission in HAL with 4 years of free education?
  3. Are there any distance mode or regular mode universities which offering BSc without having intermediate with MPC stream?
  4. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Exams to be answered to do MS in USA after scoring 83% in 10th, 80% in 12th?
  6. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  7. Top universities offering M.Pharm and what is the their admission procedure?
  8. Which are the colleges offering a good coaching for M.E.C in Intermediate?
  9. Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  11. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course?
  13. What should I take after 12th to get admission in universities offering software engineering
  14. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  15. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  16. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  17. Universities offering admission in M.Ed through distance learning?
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
29th May 2015, 02:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering admission in 12th after 10th without doing intermediate?

You cannot join in 12th standard or any Bachelor's course without pursuing 11th standard. So, first you should complete your 11th and 12th standard to pursue any Bachelor's course in any university/college. If you are not interested in doing intermediate course, then you can join in any Diploma courses and after the completion of Diploma course, you can join in Bachelors courses.
29th May 2015, 07:00 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering admission in 12th after 10th without doing intermediate?

It is not possible to take admission directly in 12th class without appearing for 11th class.
You must have to pass 11th class to get admission in 12th standard.
There are no universities that offers admission in 12th after 10th without doing intermediate.

You can choose from following streams after 10th :

Science ( Medical / Non-Medical )
Commerce
Art or Humanities
30th May 2015, 07:56 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

No colleges or universities gives admission in Bachelors degree program without completing 12th from any recognized board.
So, if you wishes to take admission in Bachelors degree program then you need to secure above 50-55% marks in 12th .
So, you will have to choose a school for admission in 11th standard.
You can choose any of the streams such as Science (Mathematics or Biology),Commerce, Arts or Humanities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?