29th May 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in physiotherapy from government college after completion of graduation from deemed university?

See i m in deem university doing bpt i want to do masters so which all exam i hav to give n as i m deem university student can i do my masters in goverment college if yes then which exam i hav to give. Can I do masters in physiotherapy from government college after completion of graduation from deemed university?

Related Questions:
  1. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  2. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  3. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  4. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  5. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  6. Best government colleges in india for masters in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any government college in India which offers masters in Physiotherapy in neurology?
  8. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  9. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  10. What is Medical Diploma and what can we do after this course?
  11. Names of the entrance exams for MPT in India? What is the pattern of the exam and how to prepare for it?
  12. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  13. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  14. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  16. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  17. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?
  18. How to apply for correspondence courses after 2nd PUC science?
2nd June 2015, 07:42 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in physiotherapy from government college after completion of graduation from deemed university?

Yes, you can do masters in physiotherapy from government college after completion of graduation from deemed university.
The admission of students in government college are on the basis of their score in bachelor's degree.

Eligibility for masters in physiotherapy :
Candidate have to completed the B. Physiotherapy or equivalent course from any recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?