22nd September 2012, 11:10 PM
kanikabhaskar

Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?

can i do msc anatomy or physiology after doing graduation in physiotherapy ? or any other option for me other than mpt .
plzz rply whenever possible ....thnxxxx

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  2. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  3. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  4. Am I eligible for MSc anatomy? I have done bachelor of physiotherapy
  5. Am I eligible for MSc Biochemistry after completion of graduation in Physiotherapy
  6. Am I eligible for MSc Biochemistry after completion of graduation in Physiotherapy
  7. List of top 5 colleges in India offering MSc Anatomy and Physiology? When to apply for the course?
  8. Is it possible to do bachelor course in Physiotherapy in aforementioned colleges?
  9. MPT, MPH or M.Sc. in Anatomy? which one has better scope, jobs and salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is a better future for me between MSc in Anatomy and Biomechanics?
  11. Eligibility for PhD Anatomy/Physiology after MPT Orthopaedics?
  12. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  13. Can I join M.Sc in Anatomy after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  14. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  15. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  16. Can I be eligible to take admission in M.Sc Anatomy having done Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  17. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc? -- [New]
  18. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Anatomy And Physiology Of Health And Illness Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
18th April 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?

am i eligible for MSc in Anatomy or Physiology after finishing bachelor in physiotherapy? what are the career prospects after MSc in either of the two?
12th November 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?

can i do msc anatomy after doing BAMS?
28th May 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MSC Phycology after my Bsc computerscience
8th November 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to join msc physiotherapy after completion of bsc in cbz combination
4th December 2022, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better for me as I completed my bpt, mph, mptoems anatomy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?