10th March 2013, 09:00 PM
aditi singh24

Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?

i have done masters of physiotherapy, so am i eligible for the ph d course which is offered by aiims?
and i wanted to know about their previous year question papers,so that i can prepare for the examination.

Related Questions:
  1. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  2. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing masters in physiotherapy in neurology
  4. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  6. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  7. Information about PhD in Physiotherapy and name of university offering this course?
  8. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  9. Am I eligible for NET exam after doing masters in Physiotherapy?
  10. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  11. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  12. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  13. Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy?
  14. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  15. When to get admission for Masters in Physiotherapy course?
  16. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University? -- [New]
  17. How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam(for masters of physiotherapy course)?
  18. NET exam for masters of physiotherapy in neurology first year student? which subject can be applied in NET?
25th November 2016, 11:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditi singh24 View Post
i have done masters of physiotherapy, so am i eligible for the ph d course which is offered by aiims?
and i wanted to know about their previous year question papers,so that i can prepare for the examination.
Yes, definitely you are eligible for PhD course after completing masters in physiotherapy. Applicants who completed their Master degree with 55% of marks are eligible to apply. Applicants must have to appear in GATE exam/UGC NET exam to get admission in PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?