4th September 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

List of Institutes in India offering Master of Healthcare Administration? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to apply for this Entrance Exam?

i am a dental graduate. and i am interested in doing Master of Healthcare Administration. which institutes in india offer this program? which are the entrance exams? how to apply for these exams? and what are the rankings of these institutes? and what is the scope of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the institutes in india offering MHA?
  2. Am i eligible to do MBA in IT and systems after doing B.Com from Open University
  3. Entrance exams and colleges for Master of Physiotherapy? Procedure to apply for the entrance exam?
  4. How to make my career in Horticulture? What is the pattern of the exam? List of the institutes offering this course in India?
  5. What other entrance exams can I give for M.Tech in good institutes? List of top 30 institutes in India offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I applicable for full time course in MBA?
  7. How to do full time MBA after doing B.Tech?
  8. Guidance to join Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completion of PG in Chemistry? List of Institutes offering this course? Which Entrance Exam I should give for this?
  9. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  10. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  11. Complete details about PGCET?
  12. Institutes offering M.Sc+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme in India? When the entrance exam will be conducted? -- [New]
  13. Can I do MBA with fashion designing?
  14. Which is the convenient course for me?
  15. Minimum qualification for Aeronautical Engineering admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of top colleges offering MSc in electronics in India? What is the entrance exam date?
  17. List of institutes offering Geology course in India? How may i get admission in those institutes?
  18. How to pursue Ph.D in the field of science, education and research if I am pursuing masters in plant biotechnology from Delhi? List of institutes offering this programme? Minimum cutoff lists of each entrance exam
30th November 2017, 09:25 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of Institutes in India offering Master of Healthcare Administration? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to apply for this Entrance Exam?

List of Institutes Offer MHA (Master of Healthcare Administration) course:-
  1. Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
  2. ICFAI Foundation for higher education, Hyderabad
  3. Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
  4. NSHM College of management and technology, West Bengal
  5. Bestfort Institute of paramedical sciences, Kerala
  6. West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata
  7. Padamshree college of hospital administration, Bangalore

So these above mentioned are the reputed institutes which offer master of healthcare administration course. Here below are details regarding entrance exams for MHA course:-

Entrance Exams for MHA (Master of Healthcare Administration) Course:-
  1. NIMS Hyderabad Entrance exam.
  2. Indian institute of healthcare administration entrance exam.
  3. All India institute of medical science entrance exam.
  4. Punjab university entrance exam.
  5. Birla institute of technology and sciences entrance exam.
  6. Indira Gandhi national open university entrance exam.
Eligibility Conditions to apply for MHA Course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate degree in hospital administration i9s bachelor’s degree in medical related field from government recognized institute.

- Duration of post graduate degree in healthcare management is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?