30th May 2015, 09:41 PM
selva divi

What is the procedure to be followed to apply for BHEL inplant training in Trichy?

Sir/Madam,

I am Divya bharathi. S, I am studying 3rd year EEE in Dhanalakshmi srinivasan engineering college in perambalur. i want to know how to apply for inplant training in bhel? Can someone who knows about the details share the information with me?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for BHEL inplant training in Trichy? -- [New]
  2. Is BHEL trichy conducting inplant training program in mechanical engineering?
  3. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Can I get in-plant Training in BHEL if I am in EIE first year, 2nd semester? Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL?
  5. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Ranipet being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply Inplant training in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Duration of inplant training at BHEL Hyderabad?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for inplant training at IT companies in trichy
  10. When was the implant training conducted in BHEL company at Bangalore, Coimbatore? Procedure for engineering students to apply for inplant training?
  11. How to attend inplant training in BHEL company at Bangalore? I am studying B.E computer science and engineering
  12. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL for B.E.(EIE) 1st year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore being a B.E.(ECE) final semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in BHEL, Trichy?
  15. When Inplant Training will be conducted in BHEL, Coimbatore?
  16. Information about inplant training in BHEL, Salem? What is the procedure?
  17. How to apply for inplant training in any company?
  18. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in DRDO for B.E. 3rd year candidate?
8th June 2015, 12:51 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to apply for BHEL inplant training in Trichy?

The complete details regarding the internship in BHEL is being provided below-
Educational qualification:-
# You must be pursuing BE/ BTECH (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Power Engineering) from a recognized university.

So, based on the qualification above, you can very well apply for the training. Now here is the procedure of how to do it.
You have to submit the following documents :

- C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.
- Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

You have to submit these document to the mailing address of the respective department of summer training.
12th March 2019, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to apply for BHEL inplant training in Trichy?

Dear sir/madam

I am dhinesh studied in 3rd year mechanical engineering and SNS college of engineering Coimbatore how can to apply the inplant training pls guide sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?