22nd December 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL for B.E.(EIE) 1st year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Hello sir .
Im a first year BE-EIE student .
How to get inplant training in BHEL?
Is there any entrance exam to get training?
please reply asap

25th December 2014, 12:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL for B.E.(EIE) 1st year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Usually BHEL do not allow students of first year of B.Tech or B.E course to pursue inplant training under it. This is because they have very less knowledge about their domain and hence it will be extremely difficult for them to understand during the training. So it is better you try for inplant training after second or third year of your B.E course.

You need to contact the concerned branch of BHEL from where you want to take inplant training. You need to get permission from the HR department by submitting an application to seek permission. If you are allowed then you need to complete all the formalities of the HR department. There is no need to appear in entrance exam. However, it is better to approach the concerned authority in a group rather than an individual; this will help in gaining better attention from the authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?