31st May 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend West Bengal school service exam if I have scored 43% marks in Graduation?

I got 43 percentage of marks in graduation. I am also TET qualified and having B.ed . Degree. Can I sit for west bengal school service exams? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria followed for the exam? Kindly give me the information on this as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  2. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  3. Can I attend the school service commission examination of west bengal after studying in Part III Bsc Maths?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  5. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  6. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc
  7. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam without B.Ed?
  8. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam if completed 2 years Diploma in Tailoring course?
  10. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after graduating in BSc computer application?
  13. Can I be eligible for west bengal school service commission examination for Mathematics
  14. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  15. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service exam in computer/work education
  16. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  17. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission exam in Chemistry?
  18. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
31st May 2015, 04:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend West Bengal school service exam if I have scored 43% marks in Graduation?

Yes dear you are absolutely eligible to apply for West Bengal School Service Examination when take your educational qualification as your Consideration. As per the rules of west Bengal service Commission, you need to have below requirements for the posts of Classes I to V, V to VIII and IX to X.

Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal service Commission :

<> You must complete graduation from the recognized University with minimum percentage of marks.

<> There is No requirement of specific percentage of marks for WBPSC.

<> Age should be as per the classes, On an average you must have an age in between 21 to 32 years.

<> But most important thing is you should sit either of the exams like TET or RLST.

Thus you will have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Service Examination.
31st May 2015, 09:18 PM
james hettfield
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend West Bengal school service exam if I have scored 43% marks in Graduation?

Yes, you are eligible for attending the west Bengal school service exam,
The eligibility criteria is that you should be a graduate and no percentage is required in that, that is, if you just pass your graduation with even 33% marks, then also you are eligible.
The age limit for this exam is 21-32 years and moreover, you should also be a qualifier of either TET or RLST.
And as you have said that you are TET qualified. Hence, you are eligible.
31st May 2015, 09:44 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

West Bengal School Services conducts examiantion to recruit candidates to the post of teacher in government colleges.
Eligibility criteria for applying to the examination are
-Candidate must hold graduation degree from any recognized university.
-Candidates must be of age 22-30 years .

Candidates need to apper and qualify in TET or RLST to become teacher in government schools in West Bengal.

So, you are eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service examination as the minimum marks is not cleared in the eligibility criteria, it just needs a crtificate of graduation from any recognized university in any subject.
1st June 2015, 08:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 43 percentage of marks in graduation. I am also TET qualified and having B.ed . Degree. Can I sit for west bengal school service exams? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria followed for the exam? Kindly give me the information on this as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for West Bengal School Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam. Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam. B.Ed degree is not essential for recruitment of West Bengal School Service exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

For online application or other details of West Bengal School Service Commission exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?