11th June 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem to get placement if I have one year gap and less marks in 12th?

Sir,
I have 87% marks in 10 class and 56% marks 12 class (PCM aggregate 51%).I have given my English and Physic 12 board exams and left others due to some reasons and next year I have given my board exams as a private candidate from CBSE board and scored above mentioned marks. Now I am doing B-tech from Electronics and communication branch. I want to know sir that since their is one year gap in completing 12 board exams will it affect any how in getting gobs and my percentages in 12 are too low But B-tech first year result is 70% and second year 78%.12 class gap and 12 class low percentage will affect my campus placement after completing my B-tech.Because sir someone has told me that 10 2 60% above marks are required to get campus placement and their should not be any gap in completing 12 board exams

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be problem in B.Arch placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  2. Will there be a problem getting a job in iGate via campus placement if I have academic gap?
  3. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  4. Gap of 4 years between 10 and 12 class
  5. Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in private university after completing M.Tech even if I do not possess good marks in 12th examination?
  7. Will I face any problem at the time of placement with low marks in 12th?
  8. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  10. Can I get a job in reputed organizations through placement drives if I have 3 years gap?
  11. Does it effect my Placements after completion of Engineering if I have a gap between 10th and 12th classes?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  13. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  14. Will I face any problem due to low marks in 12th? Tips to get good placement?
  15. Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for engineering campus placement with 1 year gap between 12th? -- [New]
  17. Will I face any problems in placement after scoring 52% marks in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
14th June 2015, 05:20 PM
mwh

Default Re: Will there be a problem to get placement if I have one year gap and less marks in 12th?

There is no problem in campus interview as you have only one year gap.if it is more than one year then it will create problem.you are not eligible for jobs in multi national companies like infosys,accenture because your aggregate in 12th is less than 60%.
But you are eligible for government jobs like railways,bank,defence ,ias,ips,group exam,bsnl jobs.
17th June 2015, 12:15 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Will there be a problem to get placement if I have one year gap and less marks in 12th?

There will be no problem in placement related to the year gap between 10th and 12th boad examination.But due to low percentage in 12th there is the problem in appearing in placement through good companies such as HCL,TCL etc.But through AMCAT you can appear in good companies by scoring good in the overall AMCAT examination.Don't lose your hope by listening others try your best in creating good future.
26th August 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I do have a one year gap between 10th and 12th.Will it affect during campus placement of Accenture and Ericsson ? I secured 60 percentage in 10th and 12th. And my cgpa is 8.5
31st August 2015, 03:09 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends...................

That’s a not a problem for Getting good job.
In Campus Interviews they have Concentrate on your Present B.tech Skills and Knowledge.
So, If you have Good in Skills and Subject then they Don’t Mind Your Past performance....
So, Don’t Much Think about your Past Just Think Company what Expect from you ..
Then you will get Good Result.....
But, Some few Reputated Companies may Reject to get you....
If you have Good in Skills and Subject you may overcome this.
So, Any way ...

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?