11th June 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Which is better after MBA in Finance - CA,CS, CFA and ICWA?

Hi,

This is Aman. I have completed my MBA in Finance and having a experience of Accountant for almost 3.5 years and now wants to know which course will the better option for me?

Related Questions:
14th October 2015, 10:43 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better after MBA in Finance - CA,CS, CFA and ICWA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

This is Aman. I have completed my MBA in Finance and having a experience of Accountant for almost 3.5 years and now wants to know which course will the better option for me?

You can pursue CA or ICWA or ACS. CA will be the most valuable course and the most difficult one to accomplish. At present the requirement for CAs in the job market are higher than the availability. This gives you an assured job and a career. It is well paying and respected also. Since, you have completed MBA in Finance and having more than 3 years experience in Accounting field so I suggest you to select the Chartered Accountant course to make your career bright.
1st July 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

This is Anjalee, I have completed MBA in Finance currently I working as a Finance Trainee. Which course is better for me between ca, cs, cma ?
2nd October 2021, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ca what can I pursue cs or mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?