11th November 2011, 10:35 AM
melwinsoz

Which field is good for me between ICWA and CFA after completion of MBA in Finance?

HI i have completed my MBA finance... I want to study more which field is good ICWA or CFA????? presently i am working so which is easy to study?

27th November 2011, 01:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is good for me between ICWA and CFA after completion of MBA in Finance?

You have made a good decision to take up a course after MBA finance. This will increase your job prospects. ICWA deals with cost accountancy and management accountancy. In CFA you will study about financial markets, trading like stocks derivatives, etc. Both the courses are equally good. You can choose a course according to your area of interest.
19th December 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field is good for me between ICWA and CFA after completion of MBA in Finance?

Hi...I have completed MBA Finance through distance education. Give some suggestions to do a good course. Presently i'm working in a reputed institution as Secretary to the Head of the institution. Kindle advise.

Thanks
Maria
10th May 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i am currently mba finance which course good after mba
22nd April 2016, 04:11 PM
milanpadariya21

Dear Student,

As far as my knowledge is concern CFA is better than ICWA. Reasons are as follow:

1. CFA deals with global opportunities wheres ICWA is limited for India only.

2. CFA deals with more practical wheres ICWA deals with accounting works only

3. In CFA you can earn from client of Foreign also.

You mentioned that you have completed MBA in finance. you must go for CFA rather than ICWA.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?