3rd December 2011, 05:15 PM
kittu.raj

After completing MBA Finance which one is a better course, CA,CS, CFA and ICWA?

Hi, this is raj i completed my MBA Finance (JNTU Hyderabad) in 2009. now i am willing to do for the courses of CA,CS,CFA,ICWA which course for better to do these kindly give the advice for this regards.

6th December 2011, 07:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing MBA Finance which one is a better course, CA,CS, CFA and ICWA?

MBA Finance is enough to obtain a rewarding career in the area of accounting and finance. If you are really interested in further studies, go with the same. All courses among CA, CS, CFA, and ICWA, have their own relevance. You can select the course according to your interest. As all the courses are based on finance, this will definitely improve your career prospects in the long run.
6th December 2011, 09:27 PM
akashcg02

Default Re: After completing MBA Finance which one is a better course, CA,CS, CFA and ICWA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittu.raj View Post
Hi, this is raj i completed my MBA Finance (JNTU Hyderabad) in 2009. now i am willing to do for the courses of CA,CS,CFA,ICWA which course for better to do these kindly give the advice for this regards.
Mr.Raj,

You can go with CA as the primary option because you had taken finance as your specialization in your MBA, which will help you to study CA with ease, because, CA contains subjects like QUANT, COST ACCOUNTING, MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING, HR ACCOUNTING, LAW and so on. so you can easily sort out CA.
16th January 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

In MBA which field is most rewarding?
1st April 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: After completing MBA Finance which one is a better course, CA,CS, CFA and ICWA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittu.raj View Post
Hi, these courses have more differences than similarities,

CA: is for financial accounting and auditing. You may be places as Financial ccountant, Finance Manager etc within the company, or as an auditor in practicing firms after CA.

CWA: is for Cost and Management Accounting, You will typically placed as Cost Accountant, Budgetary Controller etc within company or there is a scope of Cost accountant's practice also.

CS: Is more related to Corporate Law, You will be placed as Company secretary whose main responsibility would include the Share issues, legal compliance, meeting with registrars. this also has scope in practice to assist the client in company law related matters.

CFA: is mainly for Investment professionals, majority of CFA in industry work as portfolio managers, also they are employed in companies as investment managers, financial analyst etc.

In Indian Context, the most respected would be CA, there is very less chances to be unemployed after CA. also it will give you a social status like doctors or lawyers.

In Indian Context, CWA comes next to CA, you can see most of the job openings requires a CA / CWA. they have equal opportunity like a CA. but when everything else being equal when a CA and CWA competing for the same position, there is a high chance that it will go to CA.

Since CA and CWA being equally tough, it is better to go for CA, if 3 year mandatory article-ship is not an issue.

CFA would be rewarding than any of the qualifications listed above. But the number of opportunities for CFA could be lesser.

Above all the main thing you have to consider is your interest. If you have interest in particular field, you will be mastering that subject. If you master in any subject, there are plenty of rewarding opportunities in it.

Best wishes, may Alllah help you.
19th April 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MBA in Finance and having a experience of banking sector for almost 3.5 years and now wants to know which course will the better option for me?
19th May 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I think CFA is the best option.
25th June 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i did mba in finance & had 1 yr experience in bank, so can u tell me which courses will be better option for me?
23rd August 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA in finance this year and wants to do further studies as I want to make career in finance field.Can anyone tell me which is better to do CA or CFA???
31st August 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i completed my mba finance and now i want to go for futher studies which one is good ca icwai
27th June 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA (Fin) after BSC (PCM), And i have 13 years working experience in MIS (Billing). Which course will be added to advantage in my Carrier growth.

Pls. suggest.
6th July 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS DIFFERENCE IN MBA FINANCE & ICWA? WHICH ONE HAVE BETTER SCOPE ?
24th July 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed mba finance 55% which one better icwa ,cs
12th August 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the best option after completing MBA in Finance from smu distance learning?
26th February 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
This is Aman
I have completed my MBA in Finance and having a experience of Accountant for almost 3.5 years and now wants to know which course will the better option for me?
30th May 2014, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'ave completed my mba in finance eith 80% and wanted to continue for further courses like c.a/c.s so which one one will be beneficial for me to earn more please give me some ideas anyone
17th July 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Sir / Mam,

I am pursuing my BMS 5th Sem, I was week in Maths from 6th Std onwards, and with BMS 2nd Sem also it was little tough for me, but I am passed now. Comparatively Accountancy papers are OK for me. For me which post graduation would be better, please can you suggest a better option for me? (CA, ICWA, CFA or MMS or MBA or MCom or MA(IR) which one or anything else which have a bright carrier scope allover India and abroad? Kindly guide me please...
22nd June 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA in finance,I have three years of experience in auditing field.Now I
would like to do CA. Is it possible to do CA along with my job.
30th September 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a MBA Finance and doing ca ,cs simultanously.But I have a problem in articleship?What should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?