14th June 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Best university to study PhD in Agricultural Economics in India?

Hello Friends,
Can you please give your opinion about
the best university in India to do PhD
in Agricultural Economics.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  2. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  3. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  4. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  5. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  6. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  7. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  8. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  9. Syllabus fro ICAR-JRF for Agricultural Economics? Any seats for M.Sc Agricultural Economics in IARI, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Agricultural Economics-1 (Paper-IV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
  12. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  13. Syllabus for PhD Economics entrance of IGNOU? How is Mumbai university?
  14. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  15. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  17. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in Finance?
15th June 2015, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university to study PhD in Agricultural Economics in India?

You can apply for admission in following Universities/Institutes in India

1. GBP Agricultural University, http://gbpuat.ac.in

2. Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research, http://www.igidr.ac.in

3. UAS, Bangalore, http://www.uasbangalore.edu.in

4. Institute of Social and Economic Change, http://www.isec.ac.in/

5. Anand Agricultural University, http://www.aau.in
16th June 2015, 01:51 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best university which offers Ph.D in Agricultural Economics course in India is " INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE ".

>> Name of the Institute: INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE

>> Ph. No: 011 2584 3375, 2584 2367, 011 2584 3379

>> Address: Delhi, New Delhi, India

>> Click here for Official Website

The Other top university offers this Ph.D in Agricultural Economics Course is " Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Bhopal ".

>> Name of the Institute: Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Bhopal

>> Ph. No: 0755 252 1090

>> Address: Berasia Road, Navi Bagh, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh-462038

>> Click here for Official Website
16th June 2015, 02:30 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

There are two Universities in India who are well above all the other Universities when it comes to PhD in Agricultural Economics.
They are Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University(Address: Rajendranagar mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500030) and Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya( Address: Mohanpur, Nadia, West Bengal 741252)
You must try and get admitted to one of these Universities as they are at par and these are the Best Universities around the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?