25th June 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?

hi
if i want to take admission in IISER in int phd programme in chemical sciences whats the entrance exam for that . i want to get into any of the five iiser in int phd programme in chemical sciences then what is the entrance for that . and the elligibility criteria i am a non math student and now i m doing fybsc with the folllowing subjects chem, phy , zoology , botany .

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  2. What is the admission process for Ph.D in Chemical Sciences
  3. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  4. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in IISER? How to get its application form?
  6. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  7. Syllabus for Integrated Phd in Biological Sciences entrance examinations
  8. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  9. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  10. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  11. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  12. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Availability of application forms for BARC and IISER integrated PhD in Physics?
  14. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE? -- [New]
  15. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  16. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  17. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  18. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
28th March 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?

Am I eligible to join PhD after completed M Sc in chemistry and not qualified net/gate. What is the age limit and details about that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?