25th May 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the college in 2nd year on the basis of my marks in the same stream?

I am studying in g.b.pant college (okhla) and completed my ist semister of b.tech(ece). I have done fairly well and have 3rd position in my college and overall around 20th position in whole i.p.university in this cource. I am hopeful of doing well too in my 2nd semister.
As the location of the college doesn't suits from my residence i want to shift to igit college (kashmere gate). Is it possible to change the college in 2nd year on the basis of my marks in the same stream. Please guide.

Aartika sethi
b-tech(ece)
g.b.pant college

17th June 2011, 01:58 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the college in 2nd year on the basis of my marks in the same stream?

dude this is not possible to change your college according to performance..
because there is a rule you can just change your branch in a college itself according to your rank.
7th July 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the college in 2nd year on the basis of my marks in the same stream?

hello ,sir how to transulat in other college procedur and college transulat in problem in me
17th July 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i have given my b.com 1st year exam from lucknow university affilated college n now i want to transfer in 2nd year to another lucknow university affilated college so how can i do that n what r the requirements.
please guide me
20th July 2011, 02:18 AM
GeethaSamudrala

yes it is possible to change college only if they are affiliated to same university.
24th July 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i have given my b.com 1st year exam from lucknow university affilated college n now i want to transfer in 2nd year to pune university or mumbai university affilated college same stream coarse so how can i do that n what r the requirements.
please guide me
29th July 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

hello sir my pcm is 51% and my uptu gn rank 65681 and catagory rank is 21508 and i wanted to take admission in B.TECH Mechanical pls suggest me the best engg. College in ghaziabad and noida or gr.noida pls help me i need it
15th December 2011, 10:04 AM
dev99

Dear Friends,
The college changing procedure is not available in every university and the clg you want to leave may not allow you to do this but if there is such provision then you need to apply for that well before the actuall date and your clg should provide you a clc and good cnduct certificate then you can change.
15th December 2011, 01:29 PM
abhisek.sonu

hello friend

yes it is possible to change college only if they are affiliated to same university.
15th January 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

can i have change the self financing college to another self financing college from[ first year to second year] pls guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?