3rd July 2011, 04:15 PM
priyankach yadav

Is it possible to change college while in 2nd year of B.Tech ECE?

i'v complted my 1st year b.tech(ece) in a private college but i dont hav any hopes that i can get any skillful knowledge over here in college.....can i change my college in 2nd year plz help me....is it late for me to do change the college........plz help me how can i change my college.....?

9th July 2011, 12:25 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to change college while in 2nd year of B.Tech ECE?

Dear friend,
You can change the college only when both the college belong to same university but to change the college you must have a strong reason why you want to change your college.
Otherwise if university is not same then you only change your branch in your respective college.
Procedure is simple but you have to give strong reason.If your reason is approved then institution allow you to change the college.

Good luck
15th July 2011, 09:56 PM
kritika@Hans

hi friend
look some universities have provision to let you change the college if you provide them a valid reason or any unavoidable circumstances
but there are some measures to be taken in account
you will have to take permission from both the colleges and score well in exams
but changing of college can be done only immediately after 1 year not after that
best of luck
19th July 2011, 04:11 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyankach yadav View Post
i'v complted my 1st year b.tech(ece) in a private college but i dont hav any hopes that i can get any skillful knowledge over here in college.....can i change my college in 2nd year plz help me....is it late for me to do change the college........plz help me how can i change my college.....?
dear friend,
yes you can change your college in second year but for that you must be having very good marks in first year. you can change in any other college of the same university and with the permission of both the colleges. you will have to give a very strong reason to your college for changing the college.
if both the colleges agreed, then your own college will tell you the procedure for that.
23rd August 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college in 3rd year b.tech ece dept under wbut colleges.
6th September 2011, 12:56 AM
yash448

no .you cannot change your college in 2nd year...........if you had became university topper in 1st year then you had the chance to change to any college in that university in 2nd year.
16th October 2011, 12:58 AM
dogy123

according to my knowledge it is not possible to join anouther college in second year. If you can score good CGPA then you can change your branch but you can't change your college .

Thank you
17th December 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

my daughter comple Wted 3rd year 1st cem at andhra pradesh vizag dist. now I was transfered to Banglore.Is she can transfer her seat to Bangalore? pl Get me procedure.
22nd April 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to details from, how to transfer, regular be civil 2nd year to part time be civil in anna university
13th June 2012, 11:28 AM
Radhakrishna143

hi friend
look some universities have provision to let you change the college if you provide them a valid reason or any unavoidable circumstances
but there are some measures to be taken in account
you will have to take permission from both the colleges and score well in exams
but changing of college can be done only immediately after 1 year not after that
best of luck
27th August 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to change from B.E EC to B.E computer science /IT , in another college within VTU university
23rd March 2013, 01:04 PM
kmkmishra111

HOW TO DO MIGRATION IN IP UNIVERSITY..?
HOW TO MIGRATE IN IP UNIVERSITY FROM OTHER UNIVERSITY?
HOW TO MIGRATE FROM ONE COLLEGE OF IPU TO OTHER COLLEGE OF IPU?

HOW TO DO MIGRATION FROM PRIVATE COLLEGE OF IP i.e GGSIPU..to GOVT COLLEGE OF IPU.?

HOW TO DO MIGRATION FROM PRIVATE COLLEGE OF IP TO ANTHOER PRIVATE COLLEGE OF IPU..?

HELLO dear friends.. my name is KRISHAN KUMAR..and i am going to provide answer to all of the question which are posted above..
i am going to answer them one by one..
and if you want to contact directly by phone then call..9716852649..

hello everyone..if you want to do migration from any other university to guru gobind singh indraprastha university(GGSIPU) commonly called as IP university. contact me.. i can provide you lot of information on this topic…to what to do and when to do…so you can be able to migration in GGSIPU University..i.e IP university..

if you are in any of the college of ip university such as
1 ambedkar institute of advanced reserch and communication
2 chaudhaury brahm prakash govt. engineering college
3 GB PANT GOVT ENGINEERING COLLEGE
4 NATIONAL POWER TRAINNING INSTITUTE
5. DELHI INSTIUTE OF TOOL ENGINEERING

if you are 1st year of any of these college..then it will be not much difficult for you do the migration..bcz then it will be easy for you do the migration in any of the college of GGSIPU..IP UNIVERSITY..

BUT ..if you are in private college of ip university…then you have to do some kind of hardwork..to do the migration…to the govt..college of ip…

if you want more information..contact me on my mobile no..9716852649…
or contact on my email id [email protected]
8th April 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

what are the key differences between B.E.(CSE) & B.Tech(I.T.)???????Which has more value now??????????(especially salary package & faster growth&easy jobs...)
11th April 2015, 04:07 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, it is possible. Changing your college in between a course is not recommended but yes, it is possible.

* First of all you should remember that the transfer cannot take place froma private college to a government college.

You should follow the steps below for changing the college.

1. Get the information about the seats available in the college of your choice in the same course and batch.

2. If the seats are available, then apply in the university for the admission in which that college is affiliated. If you want to change the college under the same university then apply in the university to change the college.

3. If they say yes, you are permitted for such admission, then apply in your current college and university.

4. If the university permits you, then you have to apply in the current college of yours for the transfer certificate.

NOTE :

Do not apply for the transfer certificate in advance otherwise you will be in a great mess.
6th October 2015, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

I am student of b tech 1 year Ece student under jntu.Can I change the university like Out?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?