21st June 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 8th class when not so good in studies?

I have passed 8th class and i am 16 years old i am not so good in study so what can i do please guid me.

21st June 2015, 11:52 PM
Goulal vaiphei

Default Re: What to do after 8th class when not so good in studies?

Do what you are interested. There will always be an open door for you. Everybody is special, think big. Try cooking, swimming, painting or learn music.
22nd June 2015, 01:03 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

After completing class 8th if you are interested in some work then you can go for that work, or else you can do some short term course in anything like animation, computer course, arts course, etc and find out some work regarding to it and can do some work, because after completing class 8th there are no such job that can be done other then doing some personal job under some private office.
22nd June 2015, 02:20 PM
reconnect

You can do many courses in which you are interested and these courses may also help you to earn money later like computer course ,there are so many courses related to computer which are beneficial for employment also you can do animation course,photo shop or photograph.
You can work according to your hobby. If you are interested in playing football or any other game you can play it, If you are interested in cooking,swimming,painting etc you can do any work which you like through which your confidence level is also increases.
29th June 2020, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 9.but do not have any interest In studies. All the time asking him to study as his mother I always help in studies. He don't want to study at all.what to do .please help.
7th July 2023, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

My study's are not good at 8th class what is next path way to continue my studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?