21st June 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered for EAMCET as student of Andhra Pradesh when studied in AP till 8th class and then from Karnataka till 12th?

Hello Everyone.
I studied in Andhra Pradesh upto 8th class (OU-Area) after that I moved to Karnataka at my Grandparents and continued my studies their (8th to 12th). My parents are in AP and my Mom is a Government Employee in Andhra Pradesh. I'm not getting a clear picture whether I'm considered as Local or Non-Local. Will somebody help me pls as Eamcet date is very near......Thanks in Advance

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET if studied from 8th standard to 12th standard in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  2. Am I eligible to write KCET PG entrance exam?
  3. How to take admission in M.Tech in Hyderabad colleges?
  4. Will I be considered native of AP if I studied in the state from 10th to 12th?
  5. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  6. From where will I get IIT JEE entrance exam form?
  7. Criteria for kcet if I did my 11th & 12th outside Karnataka?
  8. Will I be considered local or non-local for EAMCET exam?
  9. Will I be considered under Karnataka quota for taking admission in medical colleges of Karnataka? I am pursuing my schooling from AP, but my father had studied in Karnataka for 6 years
  10. Will I be considered as local or non local student after studying secondary in AP and Maharashtra partially?
  11. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I avail benefit of local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 3 years in Andhra Pradesh and 2 years is Maximum period in Secunderabad
  13. Eligibility for EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  15. Am I eligible to appear in AIPGMEE if studied MBBS in Tamil Nadu and 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  17. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  18. Eligibility to claim tamilnadu state quota in NIT Tiruchirapalli through AIEEE
21st June 2015, 09:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered for EAMCET as student of Andhra Pradesh when studied in AP till 8th class and then from Karnataka till 12th?

No, you will not be considered as a student of Andhra Pradesh if you have pursued your studies from 8th standard to 12th standard. The candidate will be considered as a local candidate only if he have pursued last 5 years in AP before his 12th standard. Since, you have not pursued your 12th standard in AP, you will not be considered as a local candidate.
22nd June 2015, 12:35 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be considered for EAMCET as student of Andhra Pradesh when studied in AP till 8th class and then from Karnataka till 12th?

If you have given your class 12th and 10th board examination in Karnataka, then you are not considered as a local board or state board student of Andhra Pradesh, but if you are going for some government job, then you are eligible for the government examination as you are a Indian citizen so you are eligible for the government examination.
22nd June 2015, 06:51 PM
reconnect

As you have done your study from class 8th to 12th from Karnataka and You have given your board exam from Karnataka so, you are not considered as a State board student.
But you can apply anywhere else from it in India.

The State board of Karnataka comes under the board of India. So. you can apply for government job anywhere in India.

But in Andhra Pradesh you are not considered as the student of their State board.
8th February 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I studied up to 10th in ap and then moved to Karnataka completed 11th &12th whether eligible for eamcet and treat him as local or non local????
9th February 2016, 11:13 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

EAMCET :- Entrance And Medical Common Entrance Test.
The purpose of conducting this exam is to students who wants to do engineering and medical ( graduation ).
-> One should qualify in EAMCET exam to get admission in any engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh .
-> So not at all a problem that you finished your 12th in Karnataka board . Apply for EAMCET and get qualified in it .
Or else you can join through donation in private graduation institutions in Andhra Pradesh .
2nd March 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have work in Cisf central govt my daughter studied 7 th std in andhrapradesh from 2015 to 2018 I have transferred to Tamil Nadu so I am not studying continue in AP as a treat local or non local. I am residential in AP Pl urgent
2nd March 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I am an Army person my children are with me i belong to Andhrapradesh .My children are studying Kendriya Vidhyalay. My children domicile is AP but studying out side AP consider as local for admission in MBBS,Engineering and BDS. If not what is the criteria
10th March 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I completed 10 boards from icse telangana.doing 11 and 12 in Karnataka. I'm I eligible to write eamcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?