30th April 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?

Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard? Is that advisable or not? Can someone please let me know the correct path to take? I just wanted to change school to ensure that I will study well but will that affect in future?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. How to join in hyderabad for 10th class CBSE? I have completed 9th standard in UAE
  3. Can I join an open school in 9th standard if already studying in 9th standard as private candidate?
  4. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  5. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  6. How to join Army School after 9th standard?
  7. How to get my child joined in Army School at 9th standard?
  8. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  9. Should I study Polytechnic course after completing 10th standard if secured 80% in 9th?
  10. How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?
  11. Can I get promoted to 10th standard if secured 5.4 CGPA in 9th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  14. What should I do after passing 10th standard? I am in 9th class and want to become an Aeronautics Scientist
  15. How to join Pilot School after passing 10th?
  16. School Seat for 10th std CBSE in Bangalore South? Is there any special preference for NRI students?
  17. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  18. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
30th April 2015, 01:51 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?

Yes you can change the school after 9th class but there are few terms and condition like you can change school only which was affiliated from the same board in you are appearing in 9th class because Registration is done in 9th standard for 10th class board exams so you cannot change the board in 10th class so its better option if you think your school is not too good then change the school of same board

Or if you wanna change the board then you have two options

1). Take admission in 9th class again so that your registration is done and you are eligible for 10th Board exams but its not good option to choose because its wastage your precious year

2). Go for National institute of open schooling they provides you admission in 10th class on the behalf of 8th and 9th class results , NIOS board is recognized Board in India but not reputed Board at-least in India

I would like to suggests you 10th class exams are Board exams and continue your studies in the same school for better results because if you change the school you have to make new friends in the school for group studies and group discussions everything is new but your this one year is too important so change the school after 10th class
30th April 2015, 03:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?

Yes, you can change to a new school after the completion of your 9th standard. But, it is not advisable, because most of the schools does not offer admission in 10th standard, so, you may face difficulties in getting admission. There will be no affect on your future, even if you change to another school, in your 10th standard.
If you want to change to a new school, first you need to collect following documents from your school.
1. 9th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
After collecting these certificates, you can apply for admission at another school by submitting your application and above specified documents.
30th April 2015, 04:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No you cannot change your school in class 10th if you have passed class 9th from any other school . As there is registration conducted by the board of those candidates who are reading in class 9th and there is also various examination conducted by the board ( PSA ) for those candidates .

One thing I want to suggest you that no school are there where school study instead of the students . So in which ever school you will take admission to do well it is you who have to study .

So you can improve your performance from the school in which you are pursuing also . The syllabus for all the schools are same and each and every school organisation has to follow the norms of a recognised board from which they are affliated .

So there is no role of changing the school for improvement of study .
30th April 2015, 05:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can join in a new school for pursuing your 10th standard after completion of your 9th standard. To get admission in new school, you need to obtain the Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school where yo wish to take admission in 10th standard. Along with Transfer Certificate, you need to submit your 9th Marks sheet and you need to fill up and submit the application form and must have to complete the entire admission procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?