22nd June 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the interview of Deputy Field Officer, DFO(GD)?

What are the parts in interview of Deputy Field Officer(GD)? Are physical running, psychological tests, group tasks, one mile run, long jump, high jump etc are the part of the interview of DFO(GD). Please do reply.

23rd June 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the interview of Deputy Field Officer, DFO(GD)?

I am Reza from Bangladesh. I am a lecturer in economics of degree college. I want to do PhD in economics of your university. Can I admission of PhD course in department of economic s?
7th June 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am karamjit singh i want to know about the syllabus to be feature in the written exam of deputy field officer (GD) in cabinet secretariat and also about the medical standards norms ... i would be glad if anyone could help me out. mail- [email protected]
29th March 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I am santosh kumar sudhanshu i want to know about the syllabus to be feature in the written exam of deputy field officer (GD) in cabinet secretariat ... i would be glad if anyone could help me out. mail- [email protected]
13th January 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I am Mohit Raghav.i done my graduation in mechanical engineering.i want to love to know about the preparation of deputy field officer...can you please help me for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?