3rd February 2013, 06:28 PM
sameergadade1

What kind of interview questions are asking for field officer at Cabinet Secretariat?

please help me to understand the interview questions asked for field officer (tele) at cabinate secreteriate i have selected for f2f interview and does not know how to prepare
please help me

feedback at [email protected]
thanks in advance

8th February 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of interview questions are asking for field officer at Cabinet Secretariat?

what kind of questions are asked and what is the standard of questions asked in the interview of DFO(TELE)??
12th June 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of interview questions are asking for field officer at Cabinet Secretariat?

sir,
what are the question asked for the interview of a field officer in a bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?