27th June 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and registration procedure to study Diploma of Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation in Chennai for MBCHB Doctor of Iraq?

Hello,
I want to do Diploma of Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation (Musculoskeletal & Neurophysiotherapy) in Indian college, especially in or near Chennai. I am an Iraqi Doctor and I have done MBCHB from Medical college of Basrah. And training in Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation in Centre of Baghdad for 3 years. I want to know everything about Registration, education & any related thing. With my great think.

1st July 2015, 02:02 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information and registration procedure to study Diploma of Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation in Chennai for MBCHB Doctor of Iraq?

Diploma of Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation is a field of physiotherapy. It have less scope in India as it is a new field but it is expected to expand in future because peoples are getting more and more health conscious in now a days. Also there are few institutions available in India which offer this course. Also less students move towards this field so there is more job opportunity in this field.

Courses available in this field:-

DNB in Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation is a three year course. Eligibility Criteria for this course is M.B.B.S. &NBE- CET.

Diploma in Rehabilitation (Physiotherapy) is a one year course. Eligibility Criteria for this course is BPTH with 6 month Internship.

Diploma in Rehabilitation (Occupational Therapy) is a one year course. Eligibility Criteria for this course is BPTH with 6 month Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?