6th February 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Physiotherapy or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma for female?

sir,
I want to know about the two courses,
physiotherapy and pharm d.
i am very confused to choose.
is the physiotherapy good for girls?
and which is the best pharm d or physiotharapy?
please help

8th April 2015, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Physiotherapy or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma for female?

It depends on your interest and you can choose that suits you. Diploma in Pharmacy is a better course in my opinion for a girl because it will help you to work in hospitals and you can also open your own medical store after getting registered as pharmacist. Therefore, go for diploma in pharmacy and get admission in a good college because quality education is more important. For diploma in pharmacy you must have 10 2 qualification with physics,chemistry and biology.
4th May 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Physiotherapy or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma for female?

sir as i want to do bachelor of physiotherapy after that doing master's in phisiotherapy after my intermediate as i want to now that all are saying for girls pharmacy is best career so what i should choose sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?