26th May 2011, 07:48 AM
sima mathur

Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?

i have comleted my 12 with pcm and biotech.i want to go further with biotech.what is msc course.which course is better msc or btech for biotech.how can i get admission in reputed college if have not cleared any enguneering /entance exam

28th May 2011, 06:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?

Certainly going in for B.tech is a better option. It has more weightage in the job front and so more opportunities are available after it. Since you have not appeared for any of the engineering exams you can go in for B.Sc or wait for another year to appear for the next engineering exam. For B.Sc course your 12th score will be the selection criteria. After M.Sc you could preferably try to go in for M.Tech in the same field.
4th June 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?

which exams i can give after Bsc.Agri Biotech
14th June 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in m.sc biotech in good college without enterance exam
15th June 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

in which departments are we allowed to get jobs after bio tech?
18th June 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i get admission in m.sc biotech in good college without enterance exam
Go for integrated Msc Biotech in St. Xaviers College,kolkata
27th June 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

how can i join msc biotech in a reputed college?
10th October 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

how can we get informations about the M.Sc. entrance exams?when the information forms will be issued for 2011-2012?
12th December 2011, 04:01 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Certainly going in for B.tech is a better option. It has more weightage in the job front and so more opportunities are available after it. Since you have not appeared for any of the engineering exams you can go in for B.Sc or wait for another year to appear for the next engineering exam. For B.Sc course your 12th score will be the selection criteria. After M.Sc you could preferably try to go in for M.Tech in the same field.
4th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I am having the subject Physics, chemistry and biotechnology. I donot have math in intermediate course.
I want to do B. Tech in biotechnology. Please tell me colleges in india.
16th February 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

tell me the biotech cource after T.Y.
BSc.bio.
24th June 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I have cpompleted M.Sc ( Biotech) in the year 2010 and I am not getting any opertunity. I am interested to do Phd or B.P.T. Pl suggest which is better or suggest any one for my future?
29th June 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i have microbiology n biotech in my B.sc . which sub is more prefarable
11th April 2013, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Which are the good integrated biotechnology colleges in bangalore can you plz help me out
17th August 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in 2007 with 66% with distinction in botany . now iam intrested to do pg in biotech , how can i apply for it in delhi ?
29th June 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chances getting direct admission in MSC Biotechnology now in the month of July 2017 without appearing entranc exam.
3rd July 2017, 03:09 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any chances getting direct admission in MSC Biotechnology now in the month of July 2017 without appearing entranc exam.
Yes.. Please visit the website of Lovely Professional University to find the admission procedure to M.Sc in Biotechnology. If your score is more than 60%, you can get direct admission in the course.
19th October 2018, 12:43 AM
Anji3

Firstly it depends on what you want to do in future if want to do a job then go for b.tech further through gate you can get admission in m.tech for which you will get stipend every month and if you didn't have qualified any entrance level exam then go for bsc and then MSc in biotech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?