14th March 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?

I am failed in west bengal higher secondary.Now i decided to do diploma in computer science. if i do it,in future hs pass mark sheet will be required for b.tech entry after passing the diploma in computer science????

15th March 2015, 08:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?

No, Higher Secondary Marks sheet is not required to get admission in B.Tech course if you want to get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. You can get admission in B.Tech course with the help of your three years Diploma course certificate. To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in entrance examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get direct admission in B.Tech second year in a particular college based upon your entrance examination rank. Since, you have completed three years Diploma course, you can get admission in B.Tech course without having Higher Secondary Marks Certificate.
12th May 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?

thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?