25th February 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management

hey,i am a doing my bachelors in hotel management and catering technology in india . i want to persue a masters level degree in culinary.where will i get it.?

4th March 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management

If you really want to learn practical culinary skills the best place I can suggest is Culinary Academy of India, Hyderabad. I did not do any regular course in cai but was there for a short term Indian Barbecue course for a week and I was very impressed. The way the chef instructors conduct the classes and the amount oh emphasis placed on the individual student to develop skills is amazing.I would tell you that this place is very good and the courses are not that expensive either.

Amjad Ali
Pune
4th March 2019, 06:22 PM
vedala L
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management

You can contact Culinary Academy of India...they offer a Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts and this course is well received in the Hotel and Culinary Industry. It is one of the first colleges to offer Osmania University recognised course. Culinary Academy of India also gives direct cruise placements for the students of the Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts.
Vedala L
Culinary Arts Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?