15th May 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Application procedure of government jobs after doing hotel Management course?

Sir please tell me about the jobs for which hotel management students can apply.......

I am lookking for a job urgently.

pls reply fast

15th May 2015, 08:32 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Application procedure of government jobs after doing hotel Management course?

If you are a graduate in Hotel Management then you are eligible for various jobs available because many sectors like - Banking, Insurance, Financial field, Railways, Central Government Departments, Ministries, Defense, Police, Postal and other sectors also recruiting freshers for various posts of Assistants and Officer levels so you can apply with your bachelor's degree and as far as my knowledge is concerned about government jobs, you can apply for following jobs in government field and start your career with good opportunities :

01. IRCTC and Indian Airlines industries recruitment for various posts such as - Catering Manager, Assistant Catering Manager, Assistant Catering Supervisor, Catering Assistant, Executive Catering, etc. so you can apply for these posts based on your qualification that is Bachelor's in Hotel Management.

02. Railways recruitment for the post of Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Junior Clerk, Railway Protection Force SI recruitment and Group D level posts in Railways and some of these jobs requires 12th pass but for ASM and SI jobs, you need to pass a graduate degree then only you will be eligible.

03. IBPS, SBI and other banks recruitment for the post of Clerk, Office Assistants, Probationary Officer, Officer Scale I, Executive etc. on the basis of graduate degree so after your degree, you can apply for these all posts.

04. Insurance field - Assistant Administrative Officer, Assistants and other posts recruitment of Officer Scale I etc. so you can apply based on graduation degree in any discipline so this might also be a right field for your career to enter.

05. Central Government Jobs through Staff Selection Commission Examination for various posts like - Inspector of Post, Income Tax Inspector, Sub Inspector, CBI Executive, Tax Assistant, Accountant, Auditor, Junior Accountant, Upper Division Clerk, Assistant in various ministries etc. jobs are available and all these jobs requires any graduate degree and no percentage marks required so you can have a great career if you get job through SSC CGL examination.

SSC also conduct recruitment for LDC and DEO posts through a separate exam so you can apply for this examination and have a good job.

06. UPSC Board recruitment through civil service examination for IAS, IPS, IFS posts so you can apply on graduation basis for all these posts.

07. Defense Services Assistant Commandant, CDS examination, Constable GD examination etc. posts are recruited by SSC and UPSC so you are eligible for all these posts.

08. State level services for Assistant Grade III, LDC, DEO, Tax Assistant and other related jobs so you are eligible after your bachelor's degree and for some posts you are still eligible means based on 12th class.
25th November 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application procedure of government jobs after doing hotel Management course?

Sir, What would you advise me as a Bhm candidate having 6years of experience seeking job in goverment sector ?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?