12th November 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Hai buddies.....
i am sathish yuvuraj doing btech 3rd year Computer Science & Engineering...
My CGPA is 8.25 out of 10 with no history of arrears.
i would like to do my internship in Wipro...
can u plz tell me the procedures for that??????

13th November 2014, 10:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

You can definitely apply for the Wipro Internship program as you are 3rd year Engineering student. There is a procedure for selection into the internship program and you need to have a very good academic record from class 10th till the present qualification.

You must get your Resume ready with the application form and you have to forward it to the HR Manager of Wipro. First, you have to contact the HR manager regarding the internship program.

There is a screening process in top company like Wipro for internship program. If you qualify that screening test, then only you can get opportunity to join the internship.

For more information visit http://careers.wipro.com
15th November 2014, 10:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Getting internship opportunity in Wipro is very tough. This is because :-
- Internship openings are very less.
- It recruits from the Top IITs and NITs for interns mainly.
- It has tie-ups with certain institutes where it visits for internship drive.
- Recommendation from various senior level officers play an important role in recruiting interns.

So if you have any of the above factors in your favor you have chances of getting internship opportunities. You need to contact the HR department of Wipro and enquire details concerning internship. If you are allowed, then you need to get application form, fill it up and submit it along with resume and NOC letter from college. They may also ask you to undergo an interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?