5th August 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?

Hello Everyone,
I want to apply for Education Loan from Punjab National Bank for doing B.Tech course. I want to get all the detailed information of Education Loan providing by Punjab National Bank. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  2. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  4. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  5. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  10. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  11. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  12. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  13. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  15. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for 12th BSEB Board OBC student?
  16. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  17. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
31st August 2015, 07:20 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?

As you want to take the educational loan from PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK.. You will definitely get the loan as it is very common nowadays and also banks are also aggressive in providing the bank loan..

Following are the documents required:
--Admission call letter
--10th and 12th marks sheet photocopy
--address and identity proof
--2 or 3 colour photograph
--pay slip of previous 6 month or ITR of your father..

**You can visit to bank branch or bank website regarding the detailed information else i am also providing you some information in the below attachment..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf pnb educational loan.pdf(51.0 KB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?