26th August 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in History if qualified UGC-NET around 3 years ago being a Government Teacher?

Sir,
I have qualified in UGC-NET 3 years ago and working as a Government Teacher. Now I want to study PhD in History. Please let me know am I eligible to study PhD in History still?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study PhD in Geography being a UGC-NET qualified Assistant Government Teacher?
  2. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  3. Am I eligible to study M.Pharmacy if completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago and qualified in GATE being a Teacher in a B.Pharmacy college?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if completed M.Sc(Zoology) 10 years ago?
  5. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  7. Universities which offer PhD in Finance for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate in Dehradun
  8. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com?
  9. In which college I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if qualified in UGC-NET?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD in Urdu if completed M.A. 5 years ago?
  11. What is better for me PhD or M.Phil if qualified UGC NET and JRF?
  12. Is it compulsory to do Ph.D programme for a government employee who have qualified NET?
  13. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD to a UGC-NET(Life Science) qualified candidate?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Sociology along with job in any Research Organization for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  16. Registration procedure to study PhD for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  18. All the latest and upcoming opportunities for PhD in History?
15th September 2015, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in History if qualified UGC-NET around 3 years ago being a Government Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have qualified in UGC-NET 3 years ago and working as a Government Teacher. Now I want to study PhD in History. Please let me know am I eligible to study PhD in History still?
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course because you have completed UGC NET exam.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?