8th September 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

List of trainings centres or colleges which provides Hindi pandit training?

Sir/Mam,

I want to complete my Hindi pandit training. Please tell me college names and fees details. I am not having entrance hallticket also.Inthis year only i want to complete the training.please proved the details. Expecting the answer to be given soon!

6th April 2018, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of trainings centres or colleges which provides Hindi pandit training?

Please tell me hindi pandit college names and fees details when this course is finr
30th June 2019, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of trainings centres or colleges which provides Hindi pandit training?

I have done B.tech in computer science. Due to some reasons and situations I joined in a school as a hindi teacher so i want to do hindi pandit course in distance
Am I eligible to do that course??
Please reply me
7th August 2021, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation b.com computer .i interested hindi pandith so i want to do hindi pandith course iam eligible to do this course ??and how to wrriten this exam first wrriten to which exam tell me reply please sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?