25th August 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?

now i'm 3rd b.sc. microbiology
i'm thinking dat i'll take m.sc.medical microbiology(3yrs)
is it valuable?
if it is pls suggest me a best clg and procedure 2 join and how much % should hv 2 gain in b.sc.microbiology

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  2. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  3. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  4. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  5. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  7. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  8. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  10. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  11. List of colleges offering MSc in Medical Microbiology course?
  12. How to do MSc in medical microbiology -- [New]
  13. After completing MSc medical microbiology which medical college can I get in India?
  14. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  16. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  17. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  18. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
13th March 2014, 09:17 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i'm 3rd b.sc. microbiology
i'm thinking dat i'll take m.sc.medical microbiology(3yrs)
is it valuable?
if it is pls suggest me a best clg and procedure 2 join and how much % should hv 2 gain in b.sc.microbiology
Yes you're eligible for M.Sc in Microbiology course after completing B.Sc in microbiology course.

M.Sc is stands for Mater of science. It is an post graduation course the duration of the course is for 2 years and the course is divided into 4 semester.

Graduate degree and Bachelor of Educational in relevant subject with 60% percentage of marks from recongized univeristy are make the candidate eligible for M.Sc in microbiology course.

Some top colleges are conduct entrance examination within the institutes. There give admission according to percentage of marks in entrance examination .

Your qualified in bachelor degree with good percentage of marks then you should apply M.Sc microbiology course in any top college as you like ,

List of Msc College in India :
  • B.P Baria Institute
  • Madras Christian college
  • Hans Raj college
  • Christ university
  • Mount carmel college
  • Fergusson college
  • Hindu college
  • St .Josephs College
  • Loyola college
  • Stephens College
23rd April 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?

which are the best colleges for donig msc in microbiology .and what are the entrance examinations have to appear for donig it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?